segunda-feira, 17 de novembro de 2014

First Post

One could say I'm quite experienced with blogging. My Tumblr is going to be a four-year-old site in a couple of months - I've been taking really good care of it; However, I'm initiating my fifth blog in three years! And yet I still don't know exactly what I should write for the first post. I do know how to use gadgets, though; the appearance of this site is all done. Let us see if I'll be able to do what really matters, which is to keep this thing updated.

I've kept a nice blog in Portuguese (my first language) that lasted till this year, but it had long gone to the bottom of my to do list. In the meantime, I've made some attempts at keeping a personal site in English, but none of them lasted more than three months. But I'll try it again; Writing used to be a minor hobby of mine, but since I became a college student, I have grown used to this activity. I feel the urge to write from time to time, but I usually don't have a good topic, don't know what to do, and that usually leads to a minor crisis in my head. I don't know to write out of nothing, I need to turn to something else, and it can't be always college. (even though I'm doing what I want, in that "follow your dreams!" stuff).

Anyway, what should you expect to find here? Unambitious texts and thoughts of a simple girl/young woman. About books, TV shows, fictional characters, and any other topic I feel like writing about. It's not meant to be famous or anything; but feel free to send suggestions or any other message you want. My twitter is @_lizziebeer (most of the time I tweet in Portuguese); and my tumblr has the same same of this blog.

That's it, I think. Do make yourself at home! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário